Getting Help with Mattermost
This page summarizes the many ways to get help with installing, deploying and running Mattermost.
Troubleshooting for all editions of Mattermost:
- Web search – As a popular product, the fastest way to solve a problem is often searching for an error message along with the word “Mattermost”
- Troubleshooting Forum – Search our troubleshooting forum and post a new topic if your issue is not covered.
- Documentation – Search our extensive product documentation. You can propose edits to any page using the Edit button in the top right corner.
- StackOverflow – Search developer-focused questions on StackOverflow.
- Qiita – For Japanese speakers, search and read dozens of Mattermost articles on Qiita.
- Peer-to-peer help on IRC – Available from #mattermost on freenode
- Peer-to-peer help Mattermost channel – You can also join the peer-to-peer help channel on the Mattermost pre-release server to ask questions to other community members in Mattermost.
Troubleshooting for Mattermost Enterprise Edition:
- Commercial Support – For customers of Mattermost Enterprise Edition commercial support is available.
- Search for existing bug reports or file new ones using our GitHub procedure.